[GIP-18] DAO Round PART 2. Community Proposal

Hey everyone,

It looks that the community in the discord has established that the minimum contribution be $50,000 (which makes it available to contributors/early participants). Most know this but it is probably worth clarifying here like I am doing right now. I also circled up with @0xBeckoningCat.

We have further established in the discord that everyone who is interested in participating in the contribution with a minimum of $50,000 should post here on the governance forum by Monday, September 12, 2022 at 14:00 UTC.

Between now and September 12, 2022, I will periodically put together a list of folks who have posted their interest in contributing since this post by AURUM on August 30, 2022.

We have further established in the discord that the vote on AURUM’s proposal would commence on September 12, 2022. The participant list would then be finalized while we wait for the outcome of this Part 2 Contribution vote. If the vote is approved, participants will need to be ready to work with AURUM to pass KYC.

Thats all I have for now. I will be back here with a list of participants in the next few days.

Talk soon,

Tank

1 Like

Hi , If the minimum is at 50k, I’ll put 50k . KYC is not a problem.

Hi!
My name is Vladyslav and I’m COO of https://a01k.io/. I was also a participant in the Governance and Credit Account Mining.

We operate with more than 400k subscribers on our social media including Instagram, Telegram, and Discord. We would like to participate with $100.000 and support project with media and content marketing.

Hi. Im also interested in participating. KYC is also no problem

@FranktheTank @0xBeckoningCat
hello. if you have raised the minimum amount of participation.
I will participate for $50,000. please add to the list.
I am ready to pass KYC.
Thanks
discord ID - Maksim#3110
telegram - @RENTA_M

@FranktheTank @0xBeckoningCat

Have a suggestion to make, sers. Given Koala has just posted a large Gnosis Auction launch strategy for token transferability, I would assume that the demand for GEAR would be eaten from the pie if the two events were to happen too close to each other. So how about wrapping up the current list and volunteers as above, and just voting & moving this forward as soon as possible? As to vote next week basically.

  1. 06.09.2022 (Tuesday) - put the latest list and give 48 hours for everyone to respond
  2. 08.09.2022 (Thursday) - put the GIP formally up for voting with the list / KYC provider details / dates
  3. 11.09.2022 (Saturday) - the proposal ends with either YES or NO
  4. 12.09.2022 (Monday) - the list is communicated to AURUM (if YES) and the process begins
  5. 20.09.2022 (Tuesday) - full list is there of those who have passed KYC, round can begin
  6. 25.09.2022 (Sunday) - last day for those who passed KYC to send the $$, wrap up the process
2 Likes

I support this timeline as well. Part 2 inevitably got dragged out till a solution for compliant anons was found, and delays are kind of inherent to decentralized coordination efforts, but everyone who wanted to participate surely had enough time to express that will by now.

I re-state my commitment to contribute and revise it to 100k USD.

2 Likes

Hi.

I’m supportive of the accelerated timeline too from Ivans post.

In for $150,000 USDC/USDT or equiv.

Thanks

1 Like

Restating my position from the discord, I fully support this timeline.

I am further re-iterating my commitment of $150,000 here as well.

Accordingly, I will post the latest and greatest list of participants on Tuesday, September 9, 2022. Again, only individuals who have posted on this forum after this post by AURUM on August 30, 2022 will be included on the list.

Thanks all.

Tank

Hello,

I’m supportive of the accelerated timeline too.

I re-state my commitment to contribute and revise it to 150k USD.

Thank you

Hello,

I’m supportive of the accelerated timeline too.

I re-state my commitment to contribute and revise it to 100k USD.

Tx

Hi, the same here, I re-state my commitment and revise it to $150k

Hi guys,

It looks like the most essential parameters have been determined so I just wanted to confirm that the $50k min purchase limit and the timelines proposed above by Ivangbi will work for us.

We will be happy to move forward once/if the GEAR DAO vote passes. Please ping/tag me if you have any questions or if I need to do/post anything else before voting.

Hi guys,
I’d like to contribute 50k, keen to see the success of gearbox.

Discord: A-fungible pleb#6724
Thank you

Hi guys
I would like to update my application:
I would like to participate for $50,000. please add me to the list.
Ready for KYC
Discord - Olegan#9861

I would like to update my application.
Investment to commit - 50000$
Ready for KYC
Discord Ivan62#7522

Hi, everybody, i also would like to participate for 50,000k USD. Ready to pass KYC
discord MK #8912
tg @mkey123
I messaged at part 1 but seems my message was missed case it was last one in branch

1 Like

In case it wasn’t clear before, reiterating my interest, would like to participate with 80k.

hello guys, I’m very glad that the process has moved forward
It’s been a long time since July
and so despite this I am still determined to participate in this DAO round
check amount remains the same 50k

1 Like

Hi folks,

Please see below for the current list of participants. This list will be deemed final on Thursday, September 8, 2022 and will not be adjusted once the the formal vote on this Part 2 Contribution begins.

Talk soon,

Tank

1 Like